Date Posted: May 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 305931
We are partnering with our client in Newark who is searching for Detailers/Deburrers! This is a temp-to-opportunity for the right fit! Great company with long-term growth opportunities!
POSITION OVERVIEW This is a Detail position in the Machine Shop that requires minimal supervision for most tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Detail machined parts as instructed per shop order, print, and/or verbal instructions.
- Work with various types of hand tools or air operated tools.
- Report non-conformities to the Supervisor.
- Read and comprehend written instructions.
- Debur, file, and sand using Scotch Brite, wire brushes, and polishing agents.
- Set up hand tools.
- Install Helicoil inserts and dowel pins.
- General housekeeping.
NON ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Safely operate forklift trucks (upon certification), cranes, and shop equipment such as hydrostatic tester, spot welder, bead blaster, and part washer.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with macro programming for probing parts on the machine.
- Experience using various hand tools such as calipers, micrometers, scales, gauges, etc.
- Ability to comprehend written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Work well with others and maintain a professional attitude toward co-workers and customers.
- Excellent attendance.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. safely.
- Able to work with acetone and isopropyl alcohol.