Date Posted: May 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 310797
Full Time Warehouse position located in Woodland, CA
Job Duties may Include
- Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment.
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies, boxes
- Completes shipping and receiving reports.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Sorting and distributing packages
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Fork lift experience and certification recommended, though not necessary
Shipping / Receiving and Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Must be able to listen to direction and comply with company policy.
- Must work well with others and foster positive teamwork
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under supervision of Operations/Upper Management.
Must be able to pull orders and stand for long period of time.
- Attention to Detail, direction and warehouse environment
- Experience handling hazardous materials, a plus
- Dangerous Goods and Shipping these items is a definite plus.
- Must be physically/aerobically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly throughout the shift.
PrideStaff Hiring Requirements
- Must have been successful in similar type of work environment and references to confirm such.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
- Must be able to provide two (2) solid professional business references.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.