Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour
Date Posted: October 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 311604
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is looking for a highly skilled Welder and Metal Fabricator to join a local high-volume production team. The successful candidate will have a skilled welding background immersed in quality and design.
Welder/Metal Fabricator Job Duties to include:
- Weld/fabricate components, as per prints
- Read/Understand schematics and blueprints for projects
- Determine best practice/method to fabricate specific parts using all resources
- Disassemble components, as needed, per project
- Must be able to acclimate to efficiently operate all in house shop equipment
- Fabricate components with minimal instruction
- Work in a team environment and assist team members, as needed
Welder/Metal Fabricator Job Requirement to include:
- Minimum of 2 years welding/fabrication experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to pass welding test/assessment
- Welding certification is highly preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with sheet metal layout
- Experience operating a press brake
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!