La Grange, IL
Date Posted: March 14, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 312070
Our client is a growing firm that embraces technology such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cybercurrencies like Bitcoin. Our client’s streamlined implementation of systems elevates the firm and its clients to a higher level. They are seeking an estate planning & estate administration paralegal to join their talented team who is well organized, detail oriented and adaptable with the willingness and ability to learn and implement a defined prioritization system. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience as a paralegal with knowledge of Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney forms, estate funding, the probate court system, and general management of files. Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required. This is an exciting and challenging position that will allow you to grow as a professional.
Meet with clients.
· Draft Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney forms.
· Assist Estate Planning attorneys as needed.
· Assist with estate funding process and estate administration.
· Effectively organize and maintain client files.
· Monitor and calendar deadlines.
· Paralegal certificate
· Minimum 3+ years job experience as an estate planning paralegal.
· Willing to pitch in and support growing legal department in a fast-paced growing environment.
· Skilled at meeting strict deadlines under significant time pressure
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client orientation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various types of clients
· Fast thinker/quick learner
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently.
· Ability to manage time and resources effectively and independently, and balance conflicting priorities.