Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on skills
Date Posted: June 18, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 313630
Production Associate: $15/hr to $18/hr No Experience Necessary!
Our client is a leader in asphalt and aggregate supply and paving, also provides temporary and permanent signage through its Sign Services Division. As a subcontractor on projects throughout Oregon and Washington, the Sign Services Division offers all-inclusive capabilities, streamlining project management, tracking, reporting and cost control efforts for the prime contractor. Experienced sign personnel backed by our client's reputation for quality, service and dependability.
The production associate works as a member of the team creating new highway signs. A variety of tools and raw materials are used in the production of this highly technical signs. In this entry-level position you will learn all aspects of highway sign construction and manufacturing. The company offers many career opportunities and this position is a great way to join the team for a rewarding career.
- Moving a number of large signs throughout the facility
- Assisting the team as directed
- Staging and stacking complete and in production products.
- Typical tools used include; box cutter, palm sander, rolling press, table saw and band saw while utilizing, various other hand and power tools.
Required Experience, Skills and Competency:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with power tools or manufacturing a plus
- Excellent attendance & punctuality is imperative to success
- Sit down forklift experience is desired but not preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player that can get along with fellow employees working in adjacent areas
Shift - 10:00am to 7:00pm Tuesday to Saturday (some shift flexibility on Saturdays)
Pay Rate - $15.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on skills