Date Posted: July 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 318218
Do you enjoy a fast-paced and high attention to detail manufacturing environment where you can continually grow? Are you looking to find your next long-term "home" at a Richmond area company?
PrideStaff Richmond is seeking dedicated employee's to join an RVA industry leader specializing in automated machinery. The job will be an electro-mechanical assembly technician working alone or in teams to build custom machinery.
Some of the daily job duties will include:
- Working with panel layout and fabrication, including machine, PLC, transformers, and motors
- Utilize field wiring equipment
- Read and understand electrical schematics
- Comply with code and safety and requirements
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Journeyman's card preferred
- Knowledge of electrical components such as robotics or sensors