Salary: $60k to $70k
Date Posted: March 18, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 319092
Senior Accountant – Akron
$60,000 to $70,000 Based on Experience
PrideStaff has partnered with our Akron-based client in search of a motivated Senior Accountant to join their team! This is a permanent opportunity in a relaxed culture where work-life balance is important!
Competitive compensation and great benefits!
- The Senior Accountant will review and complete analysis of general ledger for accuracy assigned sites.
- Prepares monthly analysis and participate in the yearly budget creation process
- Month-end close entries, including but not limited to fixed assets, prepaid accounts, accruals, cost reclassifications, etc
- Prepares month-end bank and balance sheet reconciliations for all projects and accounts.
- Performs related duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Four year accounting or business degree
- Experience in multi-unit real estate/hospitality accounting environment preferred
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience
A professional, supportive team environment, PrideStaff is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
- Representation to Greater Akrons’ top employers
- Full medical benefits package
- Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Akron’s Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at akronstaffing.com!
Job # 319092