San Antonio, TX
Date Posted: August 10, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 322310
$22-$30 per hour
depending on experience
Put your strong accounting skills to work and be an immediate contributor!
The Staff Accountant will be a major contributor to the Accounting Department by posting cash receipts, preparing disbursements, preparing journal entries, performing general ledger account reconciliations and assisting with administrative duties for the company.
- Must have min 4 years work experience in accounting
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business (preferably accounting)
- Experience with corporate accounting software highly preferred, i.e. SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards
- Must have intermediate proficiency in MS Excel
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- Position continually requires teamwork, demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Must be willing to submit to a thorough background check and drug screen
Apply on line for immediate consideration