Salary: $12.50 / HR
Date Posted: August 10, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 322314
Entry Level Dispatch Postion- Emergency Response Service Center
Fast paced, dynamic call center on Southside is seeking strong entry level dispatchers to join their organization. This is a temp-to-hire position and upon conversion the company offers great benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K. In addition to the $12.50 / hr base pay, both bonus and overtime are available. This is a service ONLY position. No selling required.
- Answering inbound calls in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform outbound dispatching and follow-up outbound calls with service providers when the inbound queue is low or well managed
- Accurately enter necessary event information in Case Management Systems as necessary for event closure & completion
- Capable of producing error-free work and the ability of always meeting customer’s expectations to ensure excellent service and resolution
- Must have a clear understanding of geographical regions within the U.S. and Canada
- Capable of meeting monthly call center performance metrics as expected and communicated by operational management.
- Operate computer and phone systems efficiently.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Must meet typing and data entry requirements. Casual dress environment is also a plus as well as potential to work remotely from home, long-term.