Salary: $14 / HR
Date Posted: August 10, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 322320
Do you enjoy a team oriented environment where you can continually grow? Are you looking to find your next long-term "home" at a Richmond area company?
PrideStaff Richmond is seeking dedicated employee's to join an RVA industry leader specializing in distribution.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate a lift truck with various attachments (e.g. forks, box clamp, barrel clamp, etc.)
- Perform daily safety inspection of assigned lift truck;
- Pick, stage, ship, and/or receive customer product;
- Load and/or unload dry vans, sea containers, and other transport vehicles, as needed;
- Stack and/or unstack bulk storage containers;
- Fill out and/or apply row identification tags;
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner;
- Perform routine warehouse cleaning, as needed;
- Operate ride-on sweeper/scrubber, as needed;
- Repair storage containers, as needed;
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and work instructions, especially those pertaining to safety and quality control;
- Report any unsafe conditions to a Supervisor or Manager immediately upon discovery.