Melrose Park, IL
Date Posted: November 15, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 324368
Machine Operator - Lathe
Join a growing manufacturing company that services the automotive industry! This is a unique family-oriented work environment with long term employees. They like to work hard and celebrate success! They are seeking Lathe Operators for their 1st and 2nd shift.
We will train you to become a machine operator! No experience required if you are mechanically inclined. We commonly hire people with Warehouse experience who are looking to learn a new skill set. We are also seeking experienced machine operators for this role.
Machine Operator - Lathe: Job Overview
- 2nd shift is 4:00pm-12:30am - $12.36 p/h
- Will be responsible for performing troubleshooting and maintenance on machines
- Will be responsible for machine setup and performing necessary operations
- Must be able to consistently lift 45-75 lbs.
- Weekly pay!
- Full benefits upon conversion
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have manufacturing experience
- Experience with calipers and micrometers highly preferred
Please call us today for immediate consideration at 630.246.7837!
Related Terms: Machine Operator, CNC Machinist, Lathe