Ft Worth, TX
Date Posted: January 21, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 324870
Previous experience using scales to count is a plus.
Main duties include:
- Counting, verifying, and logging incoming shipments from external suppliers
- Counting and verifying orders pulled from stock
- Packaging and shipping outgoing orders
Must have the following:
- Be detail-oriented – will be working with part numbers and lot numbers that are extremely similar.
- Good math skills
- Ability to lift boxes weighing 50 lbs
- Good driving record – may be required to drive company truck for local deliveries or pick-ups
- The ability to shift priorities – will have to stop processing stock pulls when incoming shipments are delivered or may have to stop processing incoming shipments for a hot stock pull.
- Good vision either with or without corrective lenses (this is per two of our major customers’ quality requirements)
- Ability to operate a forklift – can be trained on this if no prior experience
- Dependable transportation
This is a full-time position with hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm in a casual office.
We are a distributor of fasteners and assembly hardware to the aerospace, defense, military, and industrial controls industries. As we do provide parts to sub-contractors that assemble all or part of bombs, weapons, and other ordnance items, please make sure that the candidate does not have any conflict (religious or otherwise) with this situation.