Salary: $15.00/hr to $18.00/hr Depending on skills an
Date Posted: November 14, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 326415
Customer Service and Sales Administration Associate
Our Client started as an importer in 2001 and has evolved into a stocking distributor of retail store fixtures, POP solutions, poster stands, sign holders, and retail management items. Providing great prices and great customer service has allowed us to grow into a provider of sign holders for large retail stores, small businesses and facilities through out the United States and Canada. They have been providing display solutions to national retailers and brands for 17 years. Their products can be seen locally at Whole Foods, Fred Meyer and Bi-Mart. After years of success selling static displays we are ready to add dynamic digital solutions to our product line!
We are seeking a highly organized, self-motivated, all around office professional to process orders and assist the Key Customer team meet its goals. You will work closely with our professional staff and be part of a growing company.
- Process customer orders
- Complete invoicing in timely manner
- Resolve customer questions
- Assist AR team with collections by providing research and data
- Process Payments
- Provide additional product recommendations in the course customer interactions.
- Assist with phone reception
- Maintain customer data base integrity
Experience and Skills:
- 1 – 2 years general Administrative and Customer Service Experience
- Passion for improvement
- Great Communication Skills
- ERP experience is required, QuickBooks Enterprise is preferred
- Base Pay: $15.00/hr to $18.00/hr Depending on skills and experience.
- Bonus plan based on a variety of team and company objectives. $1500 to $2000 per year.
Benefits: 401K, Profit Share, and PTO.
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted “Best of Staffing” Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
At PrideStaff we provide Healthcare Insurance and pay for Sick time per the Oregon State Law!
Call today to apply! 971.371.4028