Salary: $16.00 - $20.00
Date Posted: September 14, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 327680
We are partnering with our Client in Newark seeking a Customer Service/Order Entry Specialist! Great opportunity to work for a well established company that has an employee first culture!!
Company "WOW" Factors:
- Management is terrific! Very appreciative and respectful of its employees. They are very down-to-earth, accessible, approachable and receptive.
- The company is generous. When the company does well, all employees enjoy bonuses and raises. Good performers are recognized.
- The people, of course! Lots of really good people!
- Long tenure of employees
- Reviewing and accurately entering and processing incoming Customer and outside Vendor purchase orders in a timely manner
- Working closely with the company’s Brazing, Sales, Engineering, and Shipping Departments to ensure accuracy of purchase orders and timely processing
- Problem solve by researching within the database, email exchanges, and appropriate personnel throughout the company
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing
- Arrange/schedule will-call orders with customers, supporting the shipping dept with will-call schedules as well as information relating to Freight Services with customer orders
- Answer incoming calls in support of sales team, customers, and suppliers
- Support the company’s general office and clerical tasks, completing final order packets and filing.
- Prior experience entering customer purchase orders within a manufacturing setting/environment
- Experience with document control
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while maintaining efficiency and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and pleasant phone manner to service incoming and outgoing calls
- Proficiency in use of computers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented work ethic