Date Posted: September 14, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 327698
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
One of our Clients in Oakland is looking for excellent Customer Service People! You need to be able to provide great customer service face-to-face and over the telephone.
Essential Job Duties
Customer Service Representatives will be involved in various aspects of the following areas:
- Enters 30-40 customer orders a day into company database.
- File orders after verification is complete.
- Checks inventory status informs customers of any credits or debits and inputs order amount and invoice number; informs customers of applicable credits or debits.
- Explains the company will-call policy and/or shipping policy to new customers.
- Inputs add-on orders verifying with customer new total for order and sends order to warehouse.
- Converts orders to packing slips; if applicable calls customers for approval to ship incomplete order if all item requests are not in stock; compares packing slips to invoices and makes any necessary corrections.
- Maintains invoices, packing lists, and customer files; purges 4-6 year old files on a daily basis for bulk filing; maintains master files.
- Completes orders for will-call net 30
- High School Diploma or equivalent with some college education preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months related experience or training.
- Requires basic understanding of customer service, sales, clerical/secretarial support, and PC data processing, organization, developing and maintaining a priority system and working under deadlines, telephone etiquette skills, ability to get along with others, take constructive criticism and be a team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written communication, bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Overall general arithmetic skills and knowledge of mathematical principles.
- Time management skills to effectively schedule and meet company demands.
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team members’ hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay