Union City, CA
Salary: $15.00-$16.00, DOE
Date Posted: September 14, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 327706
We are partnering with our client in Union City who has an immediate need for Warehouse Associates!!
Company "WOW Factors"!!
- Worker friendly environment,
- cross training,
- temporary associates treated like permanent employees,
- relaxed environment as long as you'rre working hard!
Benefits once hired on!!
- Dental and vision
- Growth opportunities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately pick, pack and ship customers' orders
- Process orders in a WMS and carrier processing systems
- Assist in the put-away of customer product
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Report and assist with resolving inventory discrepancies conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Conform with all safety rule and use all appropriate safety equipment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- RF Scanning experience a plua
- Able to stand up to 6-8 hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Able to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Able to operate a personal computer, scanner, telephone, calculator, scale, pallet jack and forklift
- Communicate with co-workers and other departments
- Must be available for overtime and Saturdays
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School education or GED
- One to two years warehouse experience
- Computer experience is a MUST
- Ability to process orders in WMS and carrier shipping system