Salary: $18.00 per hour
Date Posted: December 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 331790
PrideStaff is actively looking for a few skilled people for a temp to hire opportunity in Denver. Assembly of food and beer carts.
Work duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Assembling/wiring of food service carts
· Assisting in the electrical installation of food service carts
· Heavy lifting and other labor related tasks
· Assembly/Manufacturing experience would be helpful, but not required
· Electrical experience required - pulling wires, wiring receptacles a must
· Competent use of power tools, hand tools, shop equipment
· Judgment, Decision Making
· Construction experience helpful
· Ability to lift min. 35 lbs.
· The client provides training to the employee on all aspects of the job
This position is great for a jack of all trades, someone that doesn't like to do the same thing over and over.
This company is seeking an energetic, reliable, proactive individual to join our assembly/electrical team. Seeking a long term committed employee with a stable work history.
· They offer medical, dental and vision benefits, once hired
· They also offer generous 401k program, once hired
· They provide full training to employees in all aspects of the job, so if you are willing to learn, this is a great job for you!
Fastest growing staffing company in the US. Top rated staffing company 9 years in a row. Come work for the best.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
? Medical Insurance
? Dental insurance
? Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: Best of Staffing
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs