Salary: $13-16/hr DOE
Date Posted: March 15, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 333112
PrideStaff is seeking a 1st and 2nd shift Production Associate / Assembler for a nice, family owned and run business. Our client offers medical insurance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to properly use various hand tools including screw drivers, wrenches, sockets, aviation snips, various drivers.
- Ability to set and use torque wrenches and drivers.
- Ability to read and properly record measurements using measurement devices including tape measures, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators
- Ability to read and understand various written procedures and instructions, Bill of operations, Bill of materials, both in paper form and/or on a computer screen.
- Ability to read, understands, and build product from prints (build sheets).
- Ability to use computer including opening files, login, click on icons, enter required data, navigate to needed screens (follow procedure) using a keyboard, mouse, scanner.
- Ability to read gauges, graphs, dials and interpret readings for meeting documented specifications.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with an ever changing variety of products. Ability to build custom products, units may be similar but each is custom built to our customer’s unique specification
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72