Date Posted: January 21, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 334152
HTV Technician 3rd shift
Akron area $15.00
The HTV Technician is responsible for performing the assigned multi-skilled tasks in the production and processing of silicone rubber compounds, primarily in the HTV plant area.Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a production environment in a position requiring weights, measurements, and close attention to detail preferred.
- Must be able to take direction, work in a team environment, and handle individual duties.
- Must be self-driven and seek additional duties during down time.
- Ability to read measurements and weigh raw materials.
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be able to read batch sheets and accurately mix product.
- Accurately read batch sheets and weigh materials based on batch specification.
- Combine materials as specified on batch sheet.
- Monitor mixer from control room.
- Operate the Extruder and Drop Mill.
- General upkeep of production areas (including sweeping and cleaning).
- Lifts up to 50lbs
- In contact with silicone rubber, powders, fluids
- Stands up to 8-10 hours/day (some mandatory overtime)
- Performs repetitive hand and arm motions
- Performs twisting, bending, stooping motions
- Wears PAPR (supplied air mask)
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.
job # 330152