Date Posted: December 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 334373
Electronic Repair Technician needed to evaluate and repair Ultrasound machine parts in a lab in Irvine.
Temporary to hire position paying $20-23/hr working 7 AM - 4 PM.
This position involves repairing electronics down to the board level. Qualified applicant knowledge includes electronic troubleshooting and repair, able to read and or search for a schematic, use an oscilloscope, and troubleshoot a bad component using a known good working component as a reference.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 plus years of experience repairing electronics down to the board level.
- Circuitry knowledge
- Able to read schematics
- Experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and JTAG is required.
- Must have advanced computer skills.
- Through hole and Surface Mount soldering experience.
- Ability to write reports, records and correspondence.