Date Posted: November 20, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 335631
PrideStaff is now hiring a Jr. Buyer for a manufacturing company in Bloomington, IL
- Procures and expedites materials per MRP/ERP system
- Resolves short sheet and RMA issues
- Regenerates MRP/ERP system, maintains vendor master file, and reorder levels
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills/Abilities Requirements
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience
- Requires accurate, timely and effective purchasing skills and the ability to review, verify and process requisitions and purchase orders.
- Requires proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet programs, as well as in the use of the Internet.
All candidates must be:
- At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!