Date Posted: November 16, 2018
Job ID: 335663
Customer Service $ 40K plus depending on experience
Pridestaff on behalf of an aviation client is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Pembroke Pines.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Requires an enthusiastic, highly motivated, employee with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate, interact in all levels of the organization. Duties include:
· Manage existing accounts and expand them
· Understand key products in multiple facilities
· Manage account budgets and work with sales team on executing sales plans for key accounts
· Identify key products / areas for growth
· Provide customer solutions not just answers.
· Interface with existing customers to provide new product updates
· Ability to understand when issues need to be escalated to the correct department.
· Must have strong negotiating skills.
· Excellent knowledge and execution of MS Office applications a must.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Aerospace experience
- High School Diploma
- Team Player
- Great personality
- Great Attitude
- Great Aptitude
- Willing to learn
- Ability to motivate and lead
- Computer savvy
Pridestaff is an equal opportunity employer.