Date Posted: January 11, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 338234
PrideStaff is looking for Packing Operator!
Looking for individuals in and around the surrounding area of Kerman for a well known growing company.
Wage Range: $14 an hour
Duration of Job: Temporary (minimum 90 days) to Regular, Full-Time
Two Shift Schedules Available: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 2:00/2:30 p.m. to 10:30/11:00 p.m. Could be working overtime and weekends.
1. Operate a sit down forklift.
2. Operate a filler/Lidder and stretch wrap machine.
3. Hand lift filled pails onto pallet as business need dictate.
4. Label various sized packages i.e. 2.5 & 5, 265 gallon packages.
5. Operate load out pumps to fill tankers.
6. Transport pallets from warehouse to warehouse.
7. Run a small table top glue label machine at times.
8. Tape boxes as needed.
9. Help in other areas of plant operations as needed.
Health and Safety
10. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
11. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to meet business needs.
The Company reserves the right to re-structure your job responsibilities and organizational relationships as required to meet evolving business needs.
B. Requirements and Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
Employment 1. Provide evidence of employment eligibility acceptable to state and federal standards. 2. Must be at least 18 years old. 3. Able to pass a background check
Required Education & Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Prefer a valid forklift certification.
- Require a previous holder of a valid forklift certification - to have expired no more than 1 year from the date of applying for this position.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of forklift experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Safety & Work Environment
• Safety Shoes are required; must be able to endure 50-75 lbs. of compression and have a non-slip sole.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold and extreme heat, for anywhere between 7 to 12 hours a day. Working conditions can also be dusty or slippery when wet. The employee is constantly exposed to a noise level in the work environment which is more than moderate to loud. Hearing protection is provided when required.
Contact PrideStaff at 559-432-2022 right away if you're interested! Job starts in January!