Date Posted: March 13, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 338239
PrideStaff is looking for Utilities Operators in the Kerman/Biola area!
Wage Range: $14 an hour
Duration of Job: Temp to Hire
Two Shift Schedules Available:
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 2:00/2:30 p.m. to 10:30/11:00 p.m. Overtime and Weekends will be mandatory if needed!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Drive a forklift.
Lifting/emptying bags of raw material, which range from 50-65 lbs.
Opening and closing multiple valves daily.
Assist with the operation of load out pumps.
Ensures housekeeping standards support Company safety standards and are always visitor ready.
Operate Packaging Equipment, including but not limited to Box Taper, Filling & Lidding Machine, Stretch Wrapper, & Glue Machine.
Help in other areas of plant operations as needed.
Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas. Other
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to meet business needs.
Requirements and Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
1. Provide evidence of employment eligibility acceptable to state and federal standards. 2. Must be at least 18 years old.
3. Able to pass a background check
Required Education & Qualifications:
High school diploma/GED.
Prefer a valid forklift certification.
Require a previous holder of a valid forklift certification - to have expired no more
Must have a minimum of 1 year of forklift experience.
Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Safety & Work Environment
• Steel Toed boots are required; must be able to endure 50-75 lbs. of compression and have a non-slip sole.
• Client will provide all safety gear required and safety training as is job specific, as well as on the job training too.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee will be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold and extreme heat, for anywhere between 7 to 12 hours a day. Working conditions can also be dusty or slippery when wet. The employee is constantly exposed to a noise level in the work environment which is more than moderate to loud. Hearing protection is provided when required.
Contact PrideStaff at 559-432-2022 right away to be considered!