Coon Rapids, MN
Salary: $23-31/hr DOE
Date Posted: January 11, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 339235
Are you looking for a company with great potential to grow your career and pay. A fun company with low turnover and holiday parties and quarterly celebrations... Full benefits and vacation/holiday after 90 days. Sound great? Well, we have the perfect Injection Molding Machine Process Technician Operator position for you!
- Sets up molds in 20 to 1,750 ton injection molding presses
- Works with manual and fully electronic control panels
- Sets up and programs auxiliary equipment
- Performs part changeovers while mold is in the press
- Prints production paperwork and documents machine adjustments
- Organizes and sets up workstations in manufacturing areas
- Assists in conducting mold tool trials
- Works with supervision on setup productivity improvement projects
- Performs general housekeeping duties to keep your work area and the company neat and organized
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Performs all other duties as directed, requested or assigned by the supervisor
- Decision Making
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72