Salary: $16.00 - $21.00 per hour DOE
Date Posted: December 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 339248
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a growing company? Do you have experience in Industrial Maintenance?
PrideStaff is looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks that involve, electrical, hydraulic and welding experience. The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
This is a temporary to hire opportunity that will be required to work 3 rotating shifts in a 7 day operation. Rotating shifts are from 8 am to 4 pm, 4 pm to 12 midnight, and 12 midnight to 8 am. This position pays between $16-21 per hour depending upon experience. After probation period is over, a wage increase will occur.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime