Salary: $16 to $19
Date Posted: December 13, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 339280
We are on the lookout for a Bilingual Medical Customer Service provider. Are you Bilingual in English and Spanish? Do you have experience handling inbound calls regarding medical billing and insurance? Then we NEED to talk with you ASAP!
Qualified candidates will have a shot at a newly opened, Full-Time, Bilingual Medical Customer Service position with an established medical billing company here in Louisville. In fact, this role is with one of the fastest growing companies of 2018 whose goal is to build an incredible team of customer service and billing representatives and YOU could be a part of it!
As a Bilingual (Spanish) Medical CSR you will provide customer service for patients and medical centers using your knowledge of health insurance, EOBS, and overall revenue cycle management.
- Review or make changes to patient's accounts
- Handle complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Perform insurance verification to determine coverage and benefit eligibility of patient
- Ensure all HIPAA rules and regulations are complied with
- Understanding of insurance forms, EOB and documentation standards for third party billing
- Experience and knowledge of functions and activities of medical offices/hospitals
- Ability to effectively utilize Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems
- Strong written and oral communications to effectively interact with patients and clients
- Minimum 3 years medical field experience and management system
If you have what we’re looking for and this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today and get the ball rolling. We’d love to have a conversation!