Salary: $45-60K/year base + Incentive
Date Posted: January 11, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 340743
Are you looking for a role with an amazing benefits package? Keep reading... Free lunches every Friday, annual boat trip with spouses, holiday overnight party, extra week bonus check, extra week vacation, company paid 50% of medical/dental, 401k company pays 5% you don’t need to contribute and its vested immediately. If all these benefits look great and are an Inside Sales Representative, PrideStaff has the perfect role for you.
SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for providing sales support to the Regional Sales Managers, sales representatives, distributors and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Increase sales with existing customers and new accounts.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company electrical switches & relays.
- Provide assistance with customer engineering (application), cross-referencing competitive parts, quotes and delivery, expediting of orders, part recommendations and limited negotiating using price guides.
- Follow-up on potential sales opportunities as well as existing business.
- Pull samples and provide to customers and representatives for testing.
- Update sales force database with all new information.
- Handle incoming product inquiries submitted by email, fax, or telephone.
- 2 year College or Technical Certificate/Degree technical training or equivalent in basic electricity or electronics. or 2 years of related B2B work experience.
- Computer skills required: ability to learn new software programs (Sales Force) and Internet browsing skills. Microsoft office products including: Outlook, Excel, and Word. Quickbooks knowledge a plus.
- Basic mathematical calculations (percentages and margins, etc).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized with follow-up skills, detail oriented
- Positive and energetic phone skills
Growth opportunities: ability to advance to regional sales manager and run a territory
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72