Date Posted: January 11, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 340747
Are you looking for a role with an amazing benefits package? Keep reading... Free lunches every friday, annual boat trip with spouses, holiday overnight party, extra week bonus check, extra week vacation, company paid 50% of medical/dental, 401k company pays 5% you don’t need to contribute and its vested immediately. If all these benefits look great and are an Customer Service/Inside Sales Support, PrideStaff has the perfect role for you.
SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for providing support to the sales staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Expedites order pull-ins, push-outs, cancellations, expediting fees and tracking numbers.
- Enters change orders: address, quantity, price and shipping instruction changes, etc.
- Obtains updated documentation from customers such as tax exempt forms, credit card forms, CVV numbers, shipping carrier/account number, and tariff acknowledgement.
- Notifies customers of credit hold and late orders and works with customers to resolve issues.
- Tracking the status of samples and coordinating with sales team for updates using sample log and Salesforce.
- Pull samples for delivery to reps, customers, etc.
- Organize and label sample shelves as needed.
- Incoming Orders: review part pricing, quantity, and other terms in Salesforce including updates to Salesforce.
- Upload bonds, quotes and other customer information into Salesforce.
- Quoting projects to customers and distributors.
- Following up on renewal orders as needed.
- Act as a backup for sending invoices, packing lists, order confirmations, and COC’s.
- Provide part crossing support as needed.
- Provide any other support need by sales staff.
- 2 years minimum administration in a customer service environment B2B. (retail experience generally speaking is not applicable)
- Computer skills required: ability to learn new software programs (Sales Force) and Internet browsing skills. Microsoft office products including: Outlook, Excel, and Word. Quickbooks knowledge a plus.
- Basic mathematical calculations (percentages and margins, etc).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized with follow-up skills, detail oriented
- Positive and energetic phone skills
Growth opportunities: ability to advance to inside sales representative
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72