San Diego, CA
Date Posted: January 12, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 342636
** FUN CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLES AVAILABLE! **
We are seeking multiple people to work in this fun and relaxed inbound call center for a 3-5 week assignment. You would be helping customers who are calling in to order gifts - paid training is provided so no worries if you have never done it before!! Flexible schedules are available!
- At least 1 year of customer service experience (call center, phone-based customer service preferred but retail would also be acceptable)
- Great work ethic / reliable
- Fast on the computer
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Pleasant and articulate phone voice
- Be able to multitask
- Can work at least 3 days/week, plus/including at least 1 day during the weekend
- Can work 20 – 40 hours/week
- Pass a data entry and a writing assessment
- Must be available for a 3 day training (paid) and until end of February.
This great seasonal job starts in January based upon a successful qualification and interview and pays $12.50/hr plus overtime pay. It's located in the UTC area, off hwy 805.
Our client has a casual working environment, including dress code. Jeans and t-shirts are acceptable!
- Answer inbound calls in a call center environment (some will also be taught to answer customers via email and chats)
- Process orders online
- Research and resolve questions regarding shipment dates and deliveries
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Inventory database
- Review database for completeness and accuracy.
The interviews starts next week so submit your resume (word format preferred) asap to be considered!
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to contact those that meet the above criteria.