Salary: $14.00 - $14.50
Date Posted: January 21, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 342987
Seasonal HR Call Center
Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 7:00PM
*Bilingual Spanish speaking is a plus*
Serves as an initial point of contact for all calls and emails coming into HR Shared Services Support Center. Provides general HR support to Team Members and escalates all tier 2 level questions and concerns to the proper subject matter expert. Follows-up to ensure all open calls and emails are answered and closed. Develops and maintains an entry level knowledge of all areas of HR.
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities:
- Initial point of contact for all calls and emails coming into HR Shared Services.
- Escalates all Tier 2 questions to the proper subject matter expert and follows-up to ensure the issue is resolved. Identifies areas for increased efficiency and effectiveness and reports to Supervisor.
- Creates and maintains relationships with members of Management to communicate and resolve all questions and issues.
- Develops basic to intermediate knowledge of Workday. Can navigate through the system to find information necessary to assist Team Members.
- Develops a basic to intermediate knowledge of Team Databases including navigation and running of developed queries and reports.
- Ensures the integrity of Team Member information recorded into Workday, and the personnel file.
- Responsible for processing a reasonable percentage of the Tier 1 workload as documented in the competency grid.
- Interacts with file room and various departments to fulfill data and personnel information requests.
- Strives to ensure one call resolution when possible and to minimize the turnaround time of all actions that require escalation.
- Meets all established SLA’s relevant to this position.
- Ensure all customer confidential or sensitive information is protected and secured always.
- Effectively communicate to all levels of the HR department to seek resolution for all open issues and questions.
- Effectively work with other departments to seek resolution for all open issues and questions.
- Communicate any potential issues to the Supervisor.
- Keep abreast of all Company and communicated vendor and industry developments to ensure compliance.
- Identifies potential issues and works with Supervisor to find resolutions by working with both internal and external resources.
- Maintains a strong understanding of Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a strong understanding of all HR policies and procedural changes to clearly communicate them to Team Members.
- Ensure staff compliance with Federal, State, local and company policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with other departments such as IT, Operations, Customer Service, Payroll etc. to resolve customer issues.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic to Intermediate general PC skills
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel preferred
- Ability to learn quickly
- Equipment Used
- Multi-line phone
- General office equipment
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION FOR APPROXIMATELY 90 DAYS
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing