North Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: January 11, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 343554
Administrative Assistant – Human Resources
This position will be responsible for assisting Human Resources Department achieve objectives in the area of Customer Service, FMLA, and Employee Relations. A strong degree of confidentiality is required.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- At least 1 year of administrative experience; preferably in Human Resources or related field.
- Comfortable in a large and fast-paced environment.
- Provide consultation, facilitation and resolution of employee relations issues
- Knowledge and Experience of FMLA is Essential
- Proficient in Staff Development
- Highly ethical and discreet, with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong time management, judgment, meticulous attention to detail, organized, and strong problem solving skills.
- Able to type at least 50 WPM with no spelling errors.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required.
- Repetitively enter a variety of data
- Research, resolve and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Document Discussions in Proprietary System
- Screening and otherwise evaluating a variety of request and or information Associated with FMLA and or employee relations
- Knowledge and or experience with Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE)