Salary: $16.00, per hour
Date Posted: April 9, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 344864
PrideStaff is looking for a 2nd shift CNC Operator for our manufacturing client located in Arvada, CO. This is a small, innovative company that is growing and looking to expand their team.
- Machine parts with .005 of an inch tolerance
- Problem solve product and processing issues
- Conduct first article inspections
- Working knowledge of machine operations, materials and production standards
- Ability to read blueprints, understand measuring procedures
- Follow both written and verbal instructions
- Competent in basic math skills, shop arithmetic, documentation
- Basic computer skills
- Quality and detail oriented regarding both product and accurate completion of all documentation
- 1 year machine shop experience on both CNC mills and lathes
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Fastest growing staffing company in the US. Top rated staffing company 9 years in a row. Come work for the best.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: Best of Staffing
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs