Salary: Up to $17.50/hr.
Date Posted: February 12, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 345184
Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday first & second shift
Pay Rate: Up to $17.50/hr DOE
Location: Parsippany, NJ 07950
Experience: 1-2 years
The Machine Operator / Production Associate is responsible for set up and operation in a production environment. Operate equipment and produce output in a safe and efficient manner according to established specifications and procedures.
Knowledge of Production and Processing
- Responsible for operating the production machinery according to established production needs/requirements while inspecting finished products for quality.
- Responsible for set-up, loading, starting, adjusting process variables, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and properly shutting down process equipment in accordance with published production schedules and product specifications.
- Responsible for assisting inspector/packers and material handling personnel.
- Responsible for following prescribed methods for machine operation insuring the highest level of machine efficiency and product yield.
- Responsible for performing minor maintenance functions on the production equipment, or notifying maintenance, so as to ensure that the process machinery can meet production levels.
- Responsible for notifying the shift supervisor and/or production manager of significant deviations from normal operating conditions.
- Responsible for performing duties in a safe/responsible manner and in accordance with company policy, inclusive of maintaining general work area cleanliness and orderliness.
- Responsible for time management and accurate production reporting.
- Responsible for performing other duties as assigned by the shift supervisor, production manager, and/or the plant manager.
- Operation Monitoring and Control Handling and Moving Objects
- Inspecting Equipment or Material
- Monitor Processes and Materials
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Documenting/Recording Information
- Quality Control Analysis - a plus
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We have dedicated consultants that provide employment market insights and resources! We offer the support you need along the way. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network of employers from across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.