Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
Date Posted: February 18, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 345633
A/P Processor Temp
Rate $13.00 - $15.00
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 A – 5:30 P
This position processes manual transactions in support of Accounts Payable, Rent and Sales Audit functions that are assigned to their individual work queues for entry into ERP, Rent and Sales Audit systems.
This position works to key metrics to ensure sustained deliverables for production and accuracy. This position supports all North America operations which include transactions denominated in U.S. and Canadian dollars. Transaction types include processing Common Area Maintenance (CAM) invoices and rent adjustments, Sales Audit adjustments/corrections and AP transactions for both indirect and direct spend. Processing requirements vary based on function, transaction and input legacy system and range from low-touch to traditional transaction entry routines.
- 1 -2 years AP experience in a large company
- Strong organizational ability
- Ability to effectively navigate competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Applies a strong attention to detail and accuracy to assigned tasks
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Is approachable and service focused
- Establishes positive working relationships across the organization
- Knowledge of PC software including the use of email and basic Excel and Word functions
- Familiar with the use of office equipment including multi-function copiers and high-capacity scanners
- Relevant direct and indirect AP experience including 3-way match processing in an ERP system such as SAP, Oracle, Lawson and/or inventory system such as IMS
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing
JOB ID: 345633