Salary: $15.00, per hour
Date Posted: February 11, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 345978
PrideStaff is seeking a Janitor/Maintenance person for a Manufacturing client in Arvada, CO.
Job Description and Duties:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms, men’s locker room, employee break room, front office and Quality Control Department
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks
- Remove snow from exterior areas
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings
- Assist Maintenance Department with deep cleaning of machinery, equipment and coolant tanks
- Assist Warehouse Department with organizing and cleaning outside yard/parking area
- Pressure wash equipment, impact mats, floors, etc…
Fastest growing staffing company in the US. Top rated staffing company 9 years in a row. Come work for the best.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: Best of Staffing
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs