Brooklyn Park, MN
Date Posted: February 11, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 347165
Want great opportunity to advance/get promoted within company, work in a relaxed work atmosphere, have flexible hours to accommodate personal schedule and have full benefits, profit sharing, holiday parties and bonuses? PrideStaff has the perfect role for an Entry Level CAD Programmer.
Job Summary: This position will require the ability to process die orders using CAD software. It also involves communicating with customers to obtain or confirm order information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Additional duties may be assigned
• Prioritizing jobs
• Troubleshooting potential problems and following up with supervisor and/or customer for
• Comparing electronic file with customer-supplied CAD drawing
• Confirming specs are accurate to type of die ordered
• Setting CAD file to correct die cut view
• Determining correct bridges per the design and integrity of the die
• Determining correct mounting holes
• Program and run acetates
• Create CAD file using customer sample or customer die
• Entering required raw materials for each die order on Cyframe
• Training new CAD employees
• Checking dies programmed by co-workers
• Documenting job card for accurate production workflow
• Accounting for all programming time on CyFrame
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
• Computer literate
• Blueprint proficient
• Solid spatial ability and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Solid documentation skills
• Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift cutting dies weighing in excess of 65 pounds (assistance required when lifting
dies over 65 pounds)
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72