Salary: $14.00 - $18.00, per hour
Date Posted: February 11, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 347343
As an Inside Sales Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for making inbound and outbound calls to customers regarding products and service as well as provide general information regarding questions issues.
Additional responsibilities for the Inside Sales Customer Service Representative will include:
- Answering in bound and making out bound call to customers in a professional manner
- Researching information using multiple resources and route calls to the appropriate resource
- Provide customers with product and service information and resolve customers concerns and complaints
- Enter customer information in the system and identify and escalate priority issues
- Completing call log and producing call reports
- Provide follow up customer calls when necessary
As an Customer Service Representative, you must have at least 1 years’ experience in a customer service role within a call center environment. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as effective listening skills.
Additional requirements for the Customer Service Representative will include:
- Strong data entry / typing skills and computer skills
- A High School Degree or equivalent
- Willing to submit to a criminal background check and drug test
Fastest growing staffing company in the US. Top rated staffing company 9 years in a row. Come work for the best.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: Best of Staffing
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs