Salary: $12.50 to $16.00, per hour
Date Posted: February 11, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 347345
Warehouse Associate – Industrial – Shipping and Distribution
PrideStaff, a national staffing company, is seeking an ambitious, hard-working warehouse associate to provide services on a temporary or temporary to permanent basis. We are looking for someone that is experienced with shipping and distribution or general warehouse tasks/responsibilities for a variety of businesses.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for general shipping and receiving tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking, and storing merchandise or materials. In this role you will fill requisitions and orders. As a Warehouse Associate, you may operate a forklift or pallet jack (manual or electric). You will be required to be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedure within a particular field.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Packing and shipping products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly lines
- Performing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment
- Verifying inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Working under general supervision; typically reporting to a supervisor or manager
As a Warehouse Associate you must have at least 6 months work experience, preferably in a warehouse environment. You must have strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal. We are looking for someone that will be responsible for awareness and compliance with warehouse company policies and best practices.
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain and organize the facilities equipment and material to provide a neat, clean work environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds using proper safety methods
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Warehouse Associate a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available for the Warehouse Associate include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Competitive Salary