Salary: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
Date Posted: February 11, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 347347
PrideStaff works with a number of companies in the Northwest quadrant of the Denver Metro area to help them find Administrative Assistants.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative clerical office functions. You will be responsible for composing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and creating presentations.
Other responsibilities of the Office Assistant role include:
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Providing information and customer service
- Taking dictation and filing paperwork
- Generating reports using various MS Office applications
- Providing support for multiple projects
- Preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports
In the Administrative Assistant role, you must be an excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills. We are seeking a dedicated individual with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Additional requirements for the Office Assistant will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar clerical office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
Fastest growing staffing company in the US. Top rated staffing company 9 years in a row. Come work for the best.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: Best of Staffing
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs