Salary: $58,000 - $66,500, DOE
Date Posted: March 19, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 349948
PrideStaff is actively looking for a skilled Journeyman Electrician for a direct hire opportunity with a manufacturing client located in North Denver. The right candidate will have the ability to plan for upcoming jobs, while being able to complete current projects in an effective manner. An additional critical portion of the job will be notifying the production manager, weekly, of upcoming material needs.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems
- Plan load center calculations, necessary breakers, and document the load center details
- Complete all necessary quality control and safety testing (hiPot, etc)
- Manage all aspects of electrical inventory (develop catalog of commonly used items, review min/max levels, leverage existing inventory when possible, vendor auto replenishment system setup and monitoring)
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings and generate the appropriate Bill of Materials
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule, form such safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals
- Experience with hand tools, air tools, such as drills, grinders, rivet guns, saws and tape measures.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, and fully squat, stoop or kneel
- Ability to lift or pull items up to 35-50 pounds consistently required
- Willing to work 40+ hours a week (Overtime is used during peak production periods)
Family-owned company that has been in business for over 35 years. They provide innovative designs for their clients and pride themselves on delivering value and superior service to their clients. Employees of the company are offered medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as a generous 401K program. They provide full training to employees in all aspects of the job, and promote internal staff development.
Fastest growing staffing company in the US. Top rated staffing company 9 years in a row. Come work for the best.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: ClearlyRated
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs