Date Posted: March 14, 2019
Job ID: 351488
PrideStaff in East Sacramento, with convenient office locations in Roseville and Arden areas is assisting a small business in identifying an office support and customer service-oriented individual to join their team.
This position is full time, Monday through Friday, standard business hours
Required Experience and Characteristics -
- Outstanding customer service skills, polite and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills and abilities, both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office suite - Excel primarily
- Quickbooks or other basic/billing and accounting system experience
- Must be computer literate and have experience with general office functions
- Assist with vendors as well customers
- Assist with invoicing, data entry, and data-base management
- Work effectively and communicate well with field/fellow employees
- Must be able to readily multitask and prioritize duties
PrideStaff hiring requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.as well as valid picture ID
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment drug and background check
- Must have reliable and consistent means of transportation
- Must be able to provide at least 2 professional references from recent supervisors, managers or employers.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered or presented, please apply and follow-up with a phone call to our office to discuss your qualifications.