Date Posted: March 14, 2019
Job ID: 351491
Food Production and Handling Openings
Immediate, Multiple Openings !!!
Manufacturing Production Workers work on and supply the food manufacturing assembly lines with product to package and case before shipment. Production workers are needed to work in multiple areas of this facility. Shift is primarily early morning - 1st Shift - 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Location of facility is in S. Sacramento.
If interested in immediate consideration,
Call PrideStaff at 916-757-6100 or 916-900-8449
Job Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Raw material/ingredient handling and processing
- Measuring and mixing
- Packer, Packaging
- General Labor/Utility
Associates are required to wear non-slip/safety-soled shoes, specifically worn in food related jobs. Temporary shoes can be loaned to new associates, until such time that your own can be procured.
All employees are required to be able to stand for up to 8 hours or more per shift, bend, stoop, twist, squat, push and pull and lift from 30-40lbs consistently hour upon hour.
Skilled Labor positions may include mixer operator, machine operator.
PrideStaff Hiring Requirements:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to provide at least 2 positive, verifiable references from prior employers or supervisors
- Must have reliable and consistent means of transportation.
If interested, please apply to this opening, attaching a resume, and contact
PrideStaff at 916-757-6100 or 916-900-8449