Date Posted: March 14, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 351498
Accounts Payable Specialist
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon business, is seeking an ambitious Accounts Payable Specialist.
Are you detail oriented? Have accounts payable experience? This is a full time M-F position with the weekends off to enjoy all Central Oregon has to offer. Pay is $18-21 per hour DOE!
Perks and Benefits of Accounts Payable:
- Health Benefits
- 401K Matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Gorgeous office views of the Deschutes River
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Review invoices and check requests for accuracy
- Set up invoices for payment
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Reconciliation of payments
- Provide AP customer service support
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Maintain and process recurring entries for appropriate vendors.
- Produce monthly reports and assist in month end closing
- Other duties as assigned
Accounts Payable Requirements:
- Recent and relevant experience in Accounts Payable
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates Degree Preferred
- Recent and relevant work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Detail oriented, meet departmental deadlines, and prioritize accordingly
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and oral as well as problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate 10-Key
- 2 Professional References
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates including birthdates, social security numbers, hiring fees, and confidential hiring paperwork.
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.