Date Posted: March 14, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 351503
Time and Material Billing Coordinator
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A two-year college degree or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience is preferred.
- The ideal candidate would have some experience in accounting with a basic knowledge of civil construction along with proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- The desire to work in a fast paced office environment is a must.
Analyze labor and cost detail to prepare accurate time and material billing within the prescribed invoicing guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Set up Time & Material (T&M) job codes as needed.
2. Gather data from multiple sources including; time & material tickets, Spectrum job cost reports, and Heavy Job time card reports.
3. Research data and communicate with the field and office to determine accurate labor and material costs associated with the assigned job.
4. Prepare T&M invoice and corresponding tracking sheets outlining all costs associated with job.
5. Scan back up detail for T&M invoices.
6. Prepare force account invoicing for IDOT Projects.
7. Enter and track winter provisions as needed on projects.
8. Assist estimating staff with various duties as necessary per supervisor’s direction.
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Receptionist/Admin Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to the Receptionist/Admin Assistant include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Call PrideStaff Today!! 309-661-1906!!