Mills River, NC
Salary: Up to $17.50/hr.
Date Posted: March 14, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 351518
PrideStaff is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician for 2nd and 3rd Shift for a Manufacturing Company located in Mills River, NC.
Job Summary: Responsible for maintaining production and supporting equipment to achieve planned production and quality specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, rebuild and repair a wide variety of machinery requiring the use of ordinary and specialized tools and devices
- Maintain equipment function, perform preventative maintenance, and support production set ups.
- Perform general maintenance and repairs to facilities
- Operate forklifts and other machinery (boom and scissor lift) as necessary
- Maintains good communication with team members and other related internal departments
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Show initiative for on-the-spot repairs to equipment and facility
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Technical training in electrical, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics
Hours of Work:
2nd Shift: 2:30 am to 11:00 pm
3rd Shift: 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
What's In It For Me?:
- Good safety record
- Clean and orderly work environment
- Continuous training and education
- Production no experience necessary
- No dress code- just steel toed shoes required
- Bilingual friendly
- Training provided
- Over-time available
- Paid weekly- when working through PrideStaff
Come Join The PrideStaff Team!