Salary: $12 - $15 an hour
Date Posted: April 15, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 352293
Client Communication Coordinator
The Client Communications Coordinator plays an important role in setting the tone for the organization. As the first and last person clients see when they are in the office, the Client Communications Coordinator is instrumental in making sure clients have a positive experience.
Admin Professional | Temp-to-Hire | $12 - $15/hr | Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Greets clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner – insure they feel comfortable during their visit.
- Receptionist duties
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Daily, weekly, and monthly correspondence
- Assemble and mail client paperwork
- Manages and orders office supplies
- Special office projects as assignment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service
- Superior phone skills
- A passion for serving and caring for people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to type 50 WPM
All candidates must be:
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!