Linda Donahue, C.E.S., C.P.C., Owner/Strategic-Partner - WBE certified
- 40+ years’ experience within the staffing industry.
- Specializing in temporary and contract services, direct hire placement, outsourcing, off-site and vendor managed staffing programs.
- Expertise in staffing, operations management, sales and service, contract negotiations, training and development, compensation and benefits.
- Progressed in the industry from Recruiter to Office Manager to Vice-President of two large locally-owned staffing companies, and now the Franchise Owner of PrideStaff San Jose and PrideStaff Financial for 13+ years.
- I have increased branch revenue to $30 million.
- Expanded placements from 40 to 1500 temporaries out on assignment weekly.
- Managed an internal staff of 36.
- Instrumental in reducing worker’s compensation costs by $150,000 a year.
- Assisted with merger and acquisition of most successful branch in Silicon Valley by the 4th largest temporary service in the U.S.
The Big Picture:
To make a valued difference in peoples’ lives with our staff, associates (whether we are able to place them or not), clients, peers and the community; to provide a vehicle for internal and personal growth for my staff; to provide a business environment for my families’ security and livelihood. I’ve been so blessed being in this industry.
The Scoop on Staffing:
The satisfaction of knowing that I am adding value to people’s lives daily. I’m always learning, training and educating others. I enjoy handling new challenges and creating solutions every day. I get to make an honest living by helping others. There is no time to get bored for this industry is ever-changing and challenging!
Secrets to Success:
Faith, endurance, integrity, honesty with a positive attitude and drive. I teach my team to do it right the first time. I build and maintain strong relationships that are based upon mutual respect. Networking and referrals is the key to our success. My team is quality driven to perform at the highest level possible.
Laughing - when you smile, it is hard to be stressed; looking at life in a positive manner. Golf - being so fortunate to be able to play and enjoy this terrific sport with my family and friends. Gambling in Las Vegas - just one more pull, or just stay please…….and of course my family and beautiful granddaughter who amazes me each and every day.
Additional Resources: As one of the leading employment and staffing agencies in San Jose, we have developed an entire website dedicated to: