Looking for the best jobs in Bloomington or Normal, IL? You've come to the right place!
Owners/Strategic-Partners Sam and Terri Lewis are dedicated to understanding what each candidate values most – and delivering on that unique expectation. The support they receive from PrideStaff's Home Office allows them to focus all their attention on finding the right opportunity for each candidate. No matter what type of employment you're looking for, they'll the time to make a personal connection with you and ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
If you're looking for work, here are two hot jobs in Bloomington:
Receptionist in Bloomington, IL
Job ID: 141405
PrideStaff is looking for Clerical/Receptionist Professionals who can learn quickly and interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to perform under pressure, while remaining adaptable, proactive, resourceful and efficient. Requires excellent computer (Microsoft Suite) and customer service skills.
Apply for the Bloomington Receptionist job>
Warehouse Associate in Bloomington, IL
Job ID: 141409
PrideStaff is looking for reliable, hard-working General Labor Associates who can lift up to 50 pounds, learn quickly and stand/lift/bend for an entire shift. Forklift experience is a plus.
Apply for the Bloomington Warehouse job>
Looking for other job opportunities in Bloomington?
PrideStaff Bloomington is a locally-owned and operating BLNO business. We offer a variety of different opportunities throughout Bloomington and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bloomington office is located at 902 IAA Drive, Suite 2C, Bloomington.
- We are a locally-owned and operated BLNO business.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.