Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in St. Louis Southwest, MO are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner, Brian Thomas, knows first-hand how rewarding temporary assignments can be because he began his professional career by working through a temporary agency. He and his team of employment experts build careers and improve lives by matching job seekers just like you with their ideal work opportunities.
If you're looking for jobs in St. Louis SW, here are two hot opportunities:
CNC Machinist in Pacific, MO
Salary: $18.00+/hr. (DOE)
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 273022
Stable, reputable Pacific, MO client is seeking an experienced CNC machinist to program, set-up and operate CNC mills and or CNC lathes. Responsibilities include programming mills and lathes, measuring and evaluating parts, and maintaining equipment by completing preventive maintenance. Must be able to stand for long periods, read/interpret blueprints and carry up to 50 lbs.
Apply for the Pacific CNC Machinist job>
Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Clerk in Fenton, MO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Salary: $15.00+/hr., (DOE)
Job ID: 273672
Well-respected Fenton manufacturer seeks an experienced AP/AR clerk with exceptional communication skills to join their team on a temp-to-hire basis. The individual in this role will: provide financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled; process, verify and reconcile invoices; match packaging list information with sales invoices; file documents; assist with answering phones; and more.
Apply for the Fenton Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Southwest office is located at 9560 Watson Road, Suite J, Crestwood.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Southwest, MO staffing and employment agency and City of St. Louis Southwest, MO Jobs.